Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Aw: [stella] Stelladoc v2 status report

Subject: Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Aw: [stella] Stelladoc v2 status report
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 14:00:28 +0200 (CEST)
Hi there!

> Piero wrote:
> > 27.x Oystron (did I post the source?!)

> No, I don't think so.

Last Oystron related source in the archive is
AFAIK a PCMSD one. I used it in the alpha demo.

> But who am I, to ask for that? I should definetely continue commenting
> Thrust first... :)

BTW: Did anybody download the latest source of This Planet Sucks
_before_ Gregs page disappeared into the void? If anyone did that
per chance, could he please repost it here?

Greetings,
     Manuel

shopping24 - Ihr Einkaufsparadies im Internet. Stöbern Sie nach
Herzenslust in Millionen von Produkten unserer 30 Partnershops.
http://www.nexgo.de/c/pub/redir.php/shopping1

-