Re: [stella] TIA latch timing

Subject: Re: [stella] TIA latch timing
From: Oliver Achten <achten@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:26:37 +0200 (MEST)
Hello Kevin!

> I have the complete TIA schematic. It's on 5 sheets of paper so it's not
> conducive to posting yet.  Was thinking about scanning it or taking
> pictures with my digicam.  I've been adding "notes" to the schematic as I
> go, commenting what certain parts do.

It would be a major breakthrough when you scan the schematic and make them
available because we all could look at the inner workings of the TIA, being
able to completely understand how it works and perhaps being able to develop
new kind of coding tricks, or developing THE perfect VCS emulator.

BEst regards

                 Oliver

http://www.gmx.net

-