Re: [stella] TIA latch timing

Subject: Re: [stella] TIA latch timing
From: Erik Mooney <erik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 01:30:21 -0400
On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 04:00:04 -0500, you wrote:

>Here is where it gets really tricky!  This is possibly new information on
>how the players work.  Each player register is really a *two byte*
>register, instead of a single byte register.

What was Manuel saying about the archive and reinventing stuff?  :)  This
was known a looooong time ago (April 1997):
http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/199704/msg00137.html

About a year ago, this came into light again when we were experimenting
with stuff like hitting RESP0 while a second or later copy of P0 (via
NUSIZ) is already being scanned out.  Can you throw any light onto that
aspect with the schematic?

-