Re: [stella] DASM and IDE

Subject: Re: [stella] DASM and IDE
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:57:32 -0700
Well the reason I never did anything more with it (if memory serves me) is
that DASM has a funny license.  Technically, you can't redistribute modified
source code or make a new version.  So I uploaded only the one file so
people who were interested in it could make their own version.  I think this
idea of having one version with one person in charge is a good idea, but I'm
not sure the license allows for it.  I think that's why everybody *rolls
their own*.

John

-