RE: [stella] atari 2600 programming

Subject: RE: [stella] atari 2600 programming
From: "Gonzalo Fernández" <horcas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:07:14 -0300 (ART)
> Then, after a learning process of maybe 1-3 years
> come back here and try your luck on the VCS.

I don't think this is necesary to have the incredible 2600 programming
experience. My programming background is c/c++ in a VERY BASIC way... (I
don't know how to work with files.. just cout, cin, while, for and class,
nothing else, take in mind that I got my first computer in 1999) but I
still can have fun with 2600 programming and I'm very happy with my (slow)
pregress in my demos... And my C++ knokledge didn't help me at all... it
just confused me.

Thanks, this was my opinion.

Gonzalo.

-