Re: [stella] 6502 hardware register writes

Subject: Re: [stella] 6502 hardware register writes
From: "TwoHeaded Software" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 13:29:51 +1100
I have an systems architecture I believe will work well on the GBA for emulating a '2600.  Yes, it's a 16.78MHz processor - an ARM7TDMI to be precise.  I've been thinking about the emulator architecture for some time now, and have started the implementation.  The only real issue for me is accurately emulating the '2600;  getting a basic emulation is straightforward.
The plan is to implement a realtime bi-linear filter on the screen so the Atari screen will fit on the GBA screen (240 x 160) without the need to scroll around (though this is optional).
Cheers
-
Andrew Davie, TwoHeaded Software
adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx