RE: [stella] Death Derby homepage redone

Subject: RE: [stella] Death Derby homepage redone
From: Nicolás Olhaberry <nolh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 19:02:50 -0300
----- Original Message -----
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <stella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2001 5:56 PM
Subject: [stella] Death Derby homepage redone

> I am on Win2K at home and having a heck of a time trying to obtain
> screenshots from emulators.  Z26 is making unreadable PCXs for one
> thing.  If anyone knows of a good method, please let me know.  I'd really
> appreciate the tip.  Right now the homepage has no 2600 screenshots.  Just
> clips from my conceptual images.

I don´t have Win2k, but with win98 you can press the "print screen" key (to
the right of F12) and then paste the picture into paint. I think this method
has problems with other resolutions than standard vga, so switch z26 to
320x200 with 8bits colors before.

Hope this still works... ;-)

Bye,

    Nicolás.