Re: [stella] Adventure Disassembly

Subject: Re: [stella] Adventure Disassembly
From: "Joel Park" <joelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 16:35:47 -0500
Fantastic.  I allready have it, kind of.

What I did was use Distella to create the file, then using the comments in
the old Decomp, I updated the Distella version line by line.   I left in the
little tick counters that Distella generates as well.

It's definately recompileable in DASM.  I'll bring it to work and email it
to the list in the next couple days.

I was planing on bringing it in at a later date after I put some real line
tags, instead of all that LFF03:  stuff.

But I'll bring it now incase I loose interest or something :-) and then give
y'all an update later after I neaten it up a little more..