Re: [stella] DD Dead end?

Subject: Re: [stella] DD Dead end?
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 21:29:33 +0100
Hi Glenn!

>Anyone have any ideas?

Well, I don't have a solution for you, but... well... an
idea.

What I do, when I'm really stuck in something, is
analysing how other people solved the problem.

So on your homepage there's this game called 'Super
Challenge Football', which seems to almost do what you
want and there's LMNF, which is doing similar.

I'd suggest analysing & trying to learn from these, to
get at least an idea for the general stragegy to solve
your problems. These two games already show that it _is_
possible two have two sprites + two fake sprites +
noninterlaced playfield on the same line - and by
studying these you'll learn how it's done. (And we'll
probably get a new reverse-engineering for the archive
:-))

Greetings,
	Manuel