Re: [stella] Imprints?

Subject: Re: [stella] Imprints?
From: "TwoHeaded Software" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:40:39 +1100
'Retroactive' is my banner under which I'll publish my '2600 games.  It's
not registered, but don't steal it :P  'TwoHeaded Software' is the umbrella
company under which I am developing Gameboy Advance games, and is a
registered business.  Tasmanians are jokingly reffered to as having two
heads.  Its a joke-thing.
Cheers
-
Andrew Davie, TwoHeaded Software