Re: [stella] Midified VCS...

Subject: Re: [stella] Midified VCS...
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:03:37 -0800
At 01:25 AM 11/16/2001 -0800, you wrote:
I'm looking forward to seeing this kind of thing done someday.  Now that the
TIA schematics are available one would expect that it would be
straightforward.  But I'm very curious as to how straightforward it would
actually be.  I'm not sure if by looking at the TIA schematics one could
predict for example the Cosmic Ark effect, or any of the multitude of other
weird effects having to do with sprite positioning.

How did Mattel and Coleco do it seemingly so easily? They didn't obtain a stash of TIA chips from Atari certainly.

Glenn Saunders - Producer - Cyberpunks Entertainment
Personal homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698
Cyberpunks Entertainment: http://cyberpunks.uni.cc