Re: Aw: Re: [stella] VCS.H standardization

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] VCS.H standardization
From: "B. Watson" <urchlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 04:49:20 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Glenn Saunders wrote:

> At 09:38 AM 11/26/2001 +0100, you wrote:
> >StellaDoc V2 (Where this file still could be in Glenns hands).
>

> I don't know what happened to this.  I'd gladly host it on
> gamedevelopers.net if it were sent to me.

What happened to it is that I ran out of spare time to work on it, and I
lost my fixed IP address to host it on.. Right after this happened, I sent
a copy to, er, it's 5AM and I can't remember his name, but the atari2600.org
guy.. in fact, the last chenges I made can be found at

http://www.atari2600.org/stelladoc2/toc.html

..I haven't given up on this, but the more I worked on it, the more I
realized I didn't know. And the more time I spent on the docs, the less
time I would have to spend coding... and the less time I spend coding,
the slower I learn the very stuff I'm trying to document.

Also I really, really, really wanted to finish a game (Poker Solitaire),
which I am very close to doing.

Anyway, stelladoc v2 is a public project as far as I'm concerned. I did
some work on it, but I didn't get it anywhere near finished. If someone
else wants to continue where I left off, please do.. Eventually I'll be
ready to work on it some more, at which point I'll get in touch with the
new maintainer, whoever (Glenn?) that is..

I wondered how long it would be before somebody asked about it...

Adios,
B.

(who would have gone to bed 5 hours ago if he had any sense!)