Aw: Re: [stella] VCS.H standardization

Subject: Aw: Re: [stella] VCS.H standardization
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:38:26 +0100 (CET)
Hi Thomas!

> Or create a new include file with a different name, but don't expect
> everybody to use it.

I second that. If there is one standart include 'stella.h', I'll download
it and if it compiles all sources that include it: fine.

I probably just won't use it myself, but at least it'd save me any
trouble in compiling sources from people using these constants.

So my vote goes for one pure register 'vcs.h', too and for one 'stella.h'
with 'common equates'. Be the central autority behind that either
Glenn or StellaDoc V2 (Where this file still could be in Glenns hands).

Again, as in the DASM discussion, I just don't like everybody
brewing their own 'stella.h'.

But as for now: If a source only includes vcs.h and requires more
than pure register equates to compile, I just won't touch it anymore...

As for equates: I personally do them all uppercase.

Greetings,
     Manuel

Sie suchen noch Geschenke für die Lieben zu Weihnachten?
http://www.arcor.de/c/pub/redir.php/tchibo1