Re: [stella] Gameboy Advance Atari 2600 emulator

Subject: Re: [stella] Gameboy Advance Atari 2600 emulator
From: Ben Larson <wazzapfool@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 08:18:05 -0800 (PST)
This looks pretty sweet, I have to admit.  I know
there's at least one Atari 2600 emulator for Pocket
PC, but other than that, I don't know if anyone has
tried emulating it on any other handhelds.

I can imagine your emulator might have some possible
commercial uses too...I mean, when you get it done.
Like if, say, Activision wanted to release an 'Atari
2600 greatest hits' cartridge for GBA, I'm sure they
wouldn't want to write their own emulator...

Ben