Re: [stella] Poker Solitaire build 020

Subject: Re: [stella] Poker Solitaire build 020
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 21:40:16 +0100
Hi Brian!

>This version fixes the 10's digit bug that Jake found,
and uses the
>missiles to draw the left borders of the cards. Thanks
to whoever
>suggested this, I really like the way it came out.

Though I yet haven't spent too much time playing Poker
Solitaire, I'd like to say that the current display is
just perfect for a card game!

>The next release will have a scrolling title that rolls
up during
>the shuffle, and pauses (a la Pitfall). It will also
have a more
>readable crib sheet, and use Select as a toggle so you
don't have to
>hold it down while you read it.

Sounds good!

>Beyond this, I'm not sure if I want to add more
features or not. There
>have been lots of excellent suggestions, and I've come
up with some
>more ideas on my own... and while I don't feel I'm
beating on a dead
>horse, the horse is definitely getting less healthy..

You should definitely try to implement some more
variants. The kernel is done, the display is fine, so
you should utilize all the possibilities it offers to
you...

Greetings,
	Manuel