Re: [stella] Finally found some time to work on my gameX

Subject: Re: [stella] Finally found some time to work on my gameX
From: Phantom of the Opcodes <urchlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 03:28:19 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 16 Dec 2001 apeboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> After a few busy weeks (in the real world, away from the computers) I have
> finally found time to work on my 2600 game again this weekend.

There's a real world away from computers? Hmmm.

> Let me know what you think (what's good, what's bad, ...)

The fade-out laser effect is nice, but behaves a little different than I'd
expect.. if an object runs into the laser while it's fading out, I expect
that to count as a hit.. Otherwise what's the point of the persistent laser?

Later,
B.

---

If a trainstation is the place where trains stop, what is a workstation?