[stella] [OT] pinball code disassembly

Subject: [stella] [OT] pinball code disassembly
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 23:24:01 +0100
I'm trying to disassemble the code of an old pinball machine (Bally "Space Invaders", from 1980); it shouldn't be a difficult work (just 6 KB of 6800 machine language) but I'm experiencing some difficulties caused by various hardware-related details.. the fact is that I'm not really an hardware guy.
It would be very appreciated if someone could help me in this task.. my goal would be to release upgraded ROMS for some classic machines (for example, consider that Bally pinball from that era don't have a free-play mode).
Some documentation is already available: CPU board schematics, a memory map, even some early source code from a Bally patent taken from the US Patent Office site.
If someone is willing to help, please contact me by private email - and sorry for the OT message.

-- Chi usa MS Outlook avvelena anche te, digli di smettere. Ciao, \ ________________________________________________________ P. \ PGP Public key available