Re: [stella] How to make Stella (please help)

Subject: Re: [stella] How to make Stella (please help)
From: Phantom of the Opcodes <urchlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:18:39 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Phantom of the Opcodes wrote:

> Here are the modified Stella source files that implement LAX (zp),y and
> LAX zp. Put them in stella-1.1/src/emucore/m6502/src and recompile,
> let me know if there are any problems.

ARGH!

That was *NOT* supposed to be posted to the entire list!

I hit `reply to all' instead of `reply'.. #@#$%@$^

um, list moderator... Glenn? can you delete that post? (is that something
that's even possible for you to do?) I'd really appreciate it, I don't think
it's appropriate for me to be publically posting modified Stella code without
permission from the original author.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

B.