[stella] Cyberpunks Announcement

Subject: [stella] Cyberpunks Announcement
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 13:30:39 -0800
I noticed that Chad updated his Cuttle Cart page to let us know that he has officially sold out of his 2nd run of Cuttle Carts.

The reason we donated 200 CDs to Chad was in order to benefit the Atari community and write off some leftover inventory in the process.

Sales remain sluggish enough that I've decided it's not worth my time to continue processing orders. So we've decided to donate all remaining inventory to Randy Crihfield (aka Hozer Video). He has agreed to offer these items for the cost of shipping or a little bit more to cover costs (shipping, printing new manual internals).

This way anyone who wishes to obtain the Starpath catalog or the documentary vids in the future can do so at non-profit cost.

Happy 2002.

Glenn Saunders - Producer - Cyberpunks Entertainment
Personal homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698
Cyberpunks Entertainment: http://cyberpunks.uni.cc