[stella] Beta Demo

Subject: [stella] Beta Demo
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 18:28:33 +0100 (CET)
Hi there!

Here's the sequel for last years Alpha Demo: The Beta Demo!

I upgraded it to 4K and managed to cramp another 7 (or 8?)
new parts into it, including early works from Eckhard Stolberg,
Rob Kudla, Ruffin Baily, Kurt Woloch and others!

Plus I updated some of the old ones too... the Bira Bira part
is now fully working for example!

Ok, most of you still remember it from last year,
but just in case, here's the instructions:

- Start it in Z26 (I didn't test it on other targets)

- When you are finished with laughing, press SELECT

- Carefully press SELECT more often

- Try utilizing a Joystick from time to time

Greetings,
        Manuel

P.S.: I claim no audio/visiual/conceptual whatever copyrights and want
to point out that I rewrote large parts from scratch and altered all
others more or less, in order to optimize their size.

P.P.S: Yes, the source is a mess :-) (...and don't rely on any comment!)

Jetzt: wechseln zum Testsieger der Freemail-Anbieter
(TOMORROW 2/2002)! Premium-Mail und -Messaging von Arcor.
http://www.arcor.de