RE: RE: Aw: Re: [stella] Incoming

Subject: RE: RE: Aw: Re: [stella] Incoming
From: "Billy Eno" <ceno@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:41:01 -0600
Manuel,

That's a great trick!  I guess that's why people read the Stella list :>

Unfortunately, I don't keep track of the lines in one of the registers.  I
use them all to load the playfield registers.  If you look through my
fielddraw code at the end of my original post, you will see how all the
registers are tied up just getting the assymetrical playfield drawn.  The
fielddraw could be done better, I am sure, but for right now it gets the job
done in Warring Worms.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try to use it in my next game.

Regards,
Billy