Re: Re: [stella] StellaX PAL detection

Subject: Re: Re: [stella] StellaX PAL detection
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 00:21:30 +0100
Hi Eckhard!

>> 5. I'd like to have a certain set of games built-in.
>> (Guess which... :-))

>So you want to throw out support for certain
bankswitching
>schemes, because they use too much space, and then you
want
>to blow up the emulator again by adding your own games
to it?

Three words: Perfect Copy Protection.
(Or four words: No BINs - No copies. :-))

>I guess everyone has his own priorities. ;-)

Yes. I'm gonna considering all you wrote. Thanks for
taking the time to explain everything.
I'm for sure gonna share whatever I find that will have
either Z26 or Stella profiting in any way, too.
Yet I don't know if I can join the Stella project, or if
I've to go my own way.

Greetings,
	Manuel