Re: [stella] Perfect BIN copy protection

Subject: Re: [stella] Perfect BIN copy protection
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:17:14 +0100
At 03.02.2002, 02:00, Roger Williams wrote:
> That would royally torque me off, especially if I had gone to the trouble
> to have hardware manufactured as slick as the CC.

Me too.

> It's Just Me Dept.:  If it was my project, I'd quietly drop the RAM
> init in non-SC modes.

Good idea, perhaps even better than making the informations public.

> Why let your reputation get hung up on the whims of some guys who
> aren't even paying you?

Hehe! :-(

I really supported the CC when I hacked 21 PAL-only games to work for
NTSC. I offered those hacks to Chad, so he could distribute them with
the CC and I did send them to AtariAge about two months ago.

Unfortunlately they are not public available yet ( hope that will change
soon), but if anybody wants them right now, just drop me a mail. And if
some games are missing on the list, I might do even some more.

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |