RE: [stella] DASM Commandline Parameters

Subject: RE: [stella] DASM Commandline Parameters
From: "J Parlee" <lost_monkey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:12:01 -0500

> - Is anyone here using -L / Is it useful for anything?

Never used it once.

> - Is anyone here using -s / Is it useful for anything?

Never
> - Is anyone here using -p, -P  / Are they useful for anything?

Never

> - Is anyone here using -D, -M  / Are they useful for anything?

Never

> - Which commandline are you executing generally?
>
> Mine for example is: DASM x.s -f3 -ox.bin -lx.txt -v3

dasm x.txt -f3 -ox.bin

Keep in mind, I have no previous experience or training at programming, and
have only been plugging away at this since November 2001.

I have 2 titles in development (that sounds sooo important).

I am at the point with each title where I have main sprites displayed over
my playfield, but I am finding it hard to reduce the number of cycles it
takes to get them there...

I am still makiing progress and learning from the Stella archives at this
point, but when I hit the wall, I'll be here asking for some guidance!

Jason