Re: [stella] Lightgun

Subject: Re: [stella] Lightgun
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:52:46 +0100
> I just got my light gun and a chance to try out your demo.  It is really
> cool, and I am going to take a shot (ha-ha) at making a light gun game,
> maybe based on my sniper demo.  If you cold post your source, cleaned up
or
> not, it would be great.

Sure, here it is. I hope you can figure it out. The lightgun
detection routine was taken from Sentinel and then changed
so that it would work nicely with my lightgun on my TV. You
might have to make some changes to get it working properly for
your setup.

And on a related note on another recent discussion. I use
.DAS as the extension for my DASM assembler source code files.
This doesn't cause any confusion with any other assembler I
use. So if you guys are really looking for a change, I'd like
to suggest this name as the new standard. ;-)

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg