Re: [stella] Lightgun

Subject: Re: [stella] Lightgun
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 20:52:20 +0100
> I saw the link to Sniper when I was catching up on Atariage.com today
> (http://www.baroquegaming.com/projects/sniper/sniper.htm), and that got me
> wondering if anyone had gotten back to testing lightguns with the
> 2600.  Seems Eckhard had mentioned something about them quite a while
back.

Yes, I have been experimenting with the lightgun some time ago. I think
I already posted this binary back then. It's a little test program that
lets you shoot the squares in a grid, to see how acurate your lightgun is.

Basically I took the lightgun routine from Sentinel and adapted it a little
to work nicely with my setup. So it might not work to well for anyone else.
The code is a complete cut&paste mess, but if anyone really wants to write
a lightgun game, I can try to clean it up and post it here.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg