RE: [stella] Burning Atari 2600 Carts

Subject: RE: [stella] Burning Atari 2600 Carts
From: "Brian Prescott" <bprescot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 20:07:04 -0500
Chris:

In my opinion, Randy at Hozer Video is just about the first and last word on
this subject, as I'm pretty sure he's been doing it longer than the rest of
us on this list combined.  OK, maybe that's not true, but he's a great
guy...

http://www.hozervideo.com

He has got some basic instructions (2 chips, 4 wires) on his web site for
using a 2532, 7404, and a desoldered 4k board.  If you want to go the easier
way, get some 2732s and 7404s and check out Joe Grand's web site:

http://www.mindspring.com/~jgrand/atari/

Joe has newly manufactured boards (no desoldering, yay!) that accept 2732s
instead of 2532s, and do not require any additional wiring, just solder 'em
down.  I have done both methods for my games, and found both methods having
advantages and disadvantages.

Brian