Re: [stella] RAM carts?

Subject: Re: [stella] RAM carts?
From: Mark De Smet <de-smet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 22:00:13 -0500 (CDT)
> Just out of curiousity, did someone ever create a RAM cart that allowed
> you to program somewhat like you can program a SuperCharger (ie, giving
> you more than 128 bytes of RAM)?  If someone did (and I thought I
> remembered someone working on this), did they get far enough along to
> create a price per cart?

Yes, the cuttle cart.  Chad Schell, http://www.schells.com/

I think he hangs out on this list, but he is sold out, and isn't producing
them anymore.  From his site:

"The Cuttle Carts are sold out and no longer in production. They were a
limited run item, with a total of 204 carts produced at a price of $100.00
each. I currently have no plans of producing any more, especially not as I
work to finish up my thesis"

As he is not producing them anymore, perhaps he will share the design for
people to build themselves.

Mark