[stella] Modern dasm sources?

Subject: [stella] Modern dasm sources?
From: Adam Thornton <adam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:59:42 -0500
I use Linux to develop.

I'm using a binary-only dasm 2.12 that I got from, uh, probably Nick
Bensema's page.

Thomas just did some cool stuff to FotR, but I can't currently assemble
it because, well, dasm segfaults when it gets to some of his syntax.
And of course it emits no useful diagnostics telling me *what* went
wrong, or why.  No debugging information, so all gdb tells me is that
it's trying to free something.  Aaargh.

I don't have source to anything more recent than 2.00 (from Robert
Colbert).  *IS* there source to a more recent version?  If so, has
anyone done a plain old Unix stdio port?  It's not like it needs an
interface.

Adam