Re: [stella] help! distella -> dasm case sensitivity (fwd)

Subject: Re: [stella] help! distella -> dasm case sensitivity (fwd)
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 11:17:23 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 1 May 2002, Adam Thornton wrote:

> Yeah, but making the label it is trying to branch to "Skip" rather than
> "skip" would also let it compile, I bet.

Yep.  Either one works.

> I myself have no beef with case-sensitive labels, although I think that
> anyone who actually uses the labels "skip", "Skip", and "SKIP" to mean
> different addresses should be shot.

I agree.  Though I think they should be dragged behind a horse before
being shot.

Personally, I have a major beef with case sensitive labels.  At least
when I'm trying to modify code that I didn't write.  Especially *MIXED*
case.  People who insist on using mixed case in the same word ("Skip",
"MainLoop", etc) should not be shot.  They should just be dragged.
Dragged over asphalt, through some gravel, and finally...dragged through
as many cactus patches as possible...and left to suffer.  GRRRR!!!!

</VIOLENT CHRIS>