[stella] Adventure Labeling Complete

Subject: [stella] Adventure Labeling Complete
From: "Joel Park" <joelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:27:29 -0400
Hi everyone,

Attached is the decompiled version of Adventure,  I've done.

It's different from the original Adventure de-compile that was on the net.
Most comments in the code have come from the original copy of Adventure that
was avaialble so I take no credit for them.

1. This version will compile with DASM..
2. At the end of each line there is a clock-tick count, for any lines that
actually do something.
3. All memory pointers have been replaced with Labels so the code can be
moved around at will with no damage to the program.

A big thanks to everyone for all your help.

Joel D. Park