Re: [stella] tutorial progress

Subject: Re: [stella] tutorial progress
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 08:48:39 -0700
At 11:59 AM 6/28/2002 +0000, you wrote:
I might make a footnote of it.  I don't want to change the main diagam
(which isn't what I think you're suggesting anyway), since this method
is simpler, what the SPG has, and usually "good enough", but it might be
interesting to note.

Since our canvas is the TV screen, and this guide is for newbies, you don't want to be TOO abstract in diagrams.

The tried-and-true diagram from the SPG really makes it seem as though the 2600's output is skewed to the very right of the TV.

Maybe...I'm deferring playfield talk for now to a later page,

I know, I'm suggesting this overall, not necessarily for this page.