Re: [stella] Review my marble animation

Subject: Re: [stella] Review my marble animation
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 7 Jul 2002 14:01:31 -0000
Thomas J wrote:
> Like many developers on this list, Paul is using z26, because it has the
> best emulation quality and one of the authors (Eckhard Stollberg) is a
> 2600 programmer himself and very supportive.

I'm currently one of the exceptions...I use StellaX, which seems
to be a decent emulator if not as perfect, which has a nicer frontend,
and Z26 has sound problems on my system, there's always lowpitched
background noise. (This is on XP Home). WHen I reach a milestone,
I like to test it out on Z26 as well (though not PCAEWin anymore,
my first demos were fine in it but now it won't run what I've
made.)

"I would have made a good pope" --Richard M. Nixon