Re: [stella] Re: vcs.h

Subject: Re: [stella] Re: vcs.h
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:44:34 +0200
Andrew worte:
> This post in in relation to the recent discussion/argument about the naming
> of registers, and differing VCS.H files...
>snip

Once again somebody explained my own oppinions about something better than
I ever could. Thanks Andrew, 100% agreed!

Jeff wrote:
> Manuel wrote:
>> Maybe if people would stop spreading other versions, we had way less
>> troubles with stuff like that. (Are you reading me, Calamari? :-))

> You know what.. after Thomas recommended changing back my equates I
> thought about it and started to change back and learn the new equates..

Very good decision!

> but after your comment I have now changed my mind.  Here you are holding
> me responsible for someone else's mistake.  That is nonsense!

I hope you just overlooked the smiley in Manuel's comment. Nobody was accusing
you for something you couldn't know better.

So, please don't get angry just because of this little missunderstanding.

> I spit on your glorious standard!

I prefer to ignore this sentence. ;-)

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

FreeMail in der Premiumversion! Mit mehr Speicher, mehr Leistung, mehr
Erlebnis und mehr Prämie. Jetzt unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021105