Re: [stella] 6507 assembler

Subject: Re: [stella] 6507 assembler
From: Bill Heineman <burger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:51:04 -0700

> Sorry, missed this post the first go around.  I might be able to
> find one, but only if you trade me the latest build of Mac
> Half-Life before it was cancelled!
>
> More seriously, sure Bill (and I think I remember you downloading
> it *years* before) -- check http://homepage.mac.com/mactari and
> you'll find DAsm all Commando'd up and ready for MPW.  Welcome back
> to Classic.
>
> Ruffin Bailey
> http://myfreakinname.blogspot.com

Hey, if you can pay valve the royalty fee for Half-Life, maybe I can dig up
the mac version... :) :) :)

I did download the source to a simple 6502 assembler. :) I was hoping
someone already made a codewarrior plug-in to save me the trouble.

Burger

P.S. Right now I'm working on a 2600 project right now. Look for more news
later.