Re: [stella] Star Fire 2600: Return of the Crosshair

Subject: Re: [stella] Star Fire 2600: Return of the Crosshair
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 02:29:59 +0200
Hi Thomas!

>> Again, I'll hope that the final movement patterns
will
>> make you no longer notice that phenomenon. Take a
look
>> at the diagonal moving ships, you can't see that
they're
>> *dropping* too, right? ;-)

>Where is the big problem that keeps you from adding
that offset?

No problem at all, actually. I just didn't think it was
necessary :-)

Besides, my major problem right now is displaying all
that is required for the game, not how it is looking.

Besides²: How could you tell, if the particular enemy
ship isn't *really* dropping down a little, while
passing you from the side? ;-)

Besides³: You meant adding a negative Offset, right?

Greetings,
	Manuel