Re: [stella] Strange Z26 (real thing?) behaviour discovered...

Subject: Re: [stella] Strange Z26 (real thing?) behaviour discovered...
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 01:24:38 +0200
Hi Eckhard!

>> Now - how on earth comes that I'm getting those 4
half-
>> stars on the left edge ?!?

>In the VCS programming community we usually call this
problem
>HMOVE blanks. ;-)

*lol*

Oh my god. I need more sleep.

I guess that one flaw in the scrolling of my static
starfield will easily go away, once I'm refreshed 8
hours later ;-)

(Problem is: I have to use _as much time as possible_ on
those rare occassions when my girlfriend is not with me
for a day or two :-))

-> Attached is my current Starfield WIP. After moving
160 pixels, the horizontal *reset* of is not as smooth
as it should be, but apart from that I'm very pleased
for the start :-)

Greetings,
	Manuel