[stella] [OT] VeCaves to be released at CGE!

Subject: [stella] [OT] VeCaves to be released at CGE!
From: Mark De Smet <de-smet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 00:10:38 -0500 (CDT)
Sorry for the off topic post, but as a bunch of subscribers are certain to
attent CGE, I figured I should let everyone know.

I am releaseing my first Vectrex game at this years CGE.

VeCaves is a twitch kinda game.  It is simple in concept, but extremly
addicting.  It is kinda hard to explain, but I'll try.  You control a
ribbon as it travels through a cave avoiding hitting the walls or
boulders.  The cave bends, and gradually shrinks and quickly gets very
difficult.  VeCaves definitely fits into the catagory of games which are
equally as fun if you play for 5 minutes, or an hour.

If you've been around the stella list for several years, you may recall
that I worked for a while on caves for the 2600 before giving it up for
the Vectrex version

It supports one or two players.  The second player can share the first
control panel if you don't have a second.  Two player mode is a head to
head match.(as opposed to taking turns)

It comes in a plastic box with instructions and OVERLAY!

Also included is a bonus game, which you will have to go to the expo to
learn more about.  All I'll say is that it is an homage to Spike, and is
very fast!

Hope to see everyone at the expo!

Mark