[stella] Joe Decuir's keynote from CGE2K1

Subject: [stella] Joe Decuir's keynote from CGE2K1
From: "Dennis Debro" <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 06:20:29 -0400
I have Joe Decuir's keynote that Bob Colbert taped at last years CGE.
I'm willing to upload it to a newsgroup. My question is, who would be
interested and which newsgroup should I place the upload? I was thinking
of posting it to alt.binaries.vcd.

There are 20 RARs for part 1 and 17 for part 2. All the files are 20MB
(accept the last of part 1 which is 9MB and the last of part 2 which is
2MB). If I stick to the old method of 100MB per day, it would take ~7-8
days to post it all!! Then of course you would have to worry about
reposts :) I was thinking of using the specified alt.binaries.vcd limit
of 400MB per 24 hours.

What do you think? I would like to accommodate members with dial-up
connections too.

Dennis Debro

"Have you played Atari today?"
Visit www.atariage.com and join the fun :-)