RE: [stella] Interlacing Success! (improved)

Subject: RE: [stella] Interlacing Success! (improved)
From: "Billy Eno" <ceno@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:29:21 -0500
Here is one that looks better.  I delayed the start of the VSYNC a little
and it made the alternating scan lines seperate somehow.

I also have my 4-color striped playfield showing, it seems a little jittery,
but much better than before.  I will play with the stop and the start of the
VSYNC some more and report back...

Billy