Re: [stella] Interlacing Success!

Subject: Re: [stella] Interlacing Success!
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 01:29:00 -0400 (EDT)
Heh...Yes, I think I was the first to wirte code.  But it was someone else's
questions/idea that got me started.  Sorry, but I can't remember who.  I think
I still have the original thread saved someplace.  Unfortunately, I lost the
code before I got it "releasable".  Next time, I'll post before it's perfect! ;)

BTW, getting interlacing was a quick job...sorta.  It wasn't perfect...not as
good as the current attempt sounds, but I didn't care.  I was actually
recreating an NTSC interlaced signal.  I ALMOST had it, too!  It's possible.
I think.  Maybe I'll get back to it this fall.  About the 1st of September,
I'll start going great guns on my thesis, and on many, many projects.

-Chris