[stella] new member

Subject: [stella] new member
From: "Carlos Lopez" <carlosflr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:41:27 -0500
Hello, I'm a new member of the Stella mailing list.

My name is Carlos Lopez, and I'm a mexican electronic engineer. For a couple
of months, I have been working on a 2600 on-a-Chip project. So far, I have
completed the TIA and 6532 cores and implemented them on a Xilinx Spartan II
FPGA.

I have just uploaded the web page of the project, the URL is:
http://members.fortunecity.com/2600onachip

This email account is also new (I created it exclusively to join the stella
mailing list), so I hope it works fine. My english is far from perfect, so I
apologize in advance if it bothers someone (and please feel free to correct
me).

hasta la vista ;)
Carlos Lopez