Re: [stella] 2600 on-a-Chip new site

Subject: Re: [stella] 2600 on-a-Chip new site
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:54:57 -0700
Glenn Saunders wrote:

> It must be quite accurate, then, but you'd have difficulty mass producing
> it legally since it isn't a clean-room from-scratch clone.  I knew Curt's
> schematics would go to good use...

Not necessarily.  The schematics *were* a trade secret, but they've been
publically disclosed.  I suppose one might have a case against the person
who originally disclosed them, if they can figure out who did it, but I
suspect both Curt and Carlos may be free and clear.  But I'm not a lawyer.
I'd get professional advice before trying to sell anything.  The patents are
another issue though...

John