Re: [stella] OSX

Subject: Re: [stella] OSX
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:27:33 -0400
I was also wondering whether anyone has been updating Makewav etc.. for Mac
OSX?

I compiled it for OS-X 2 weeks ago.

Man I'm lazy, :^) I still boot into Classic to hack on 2600 code.

If you want my version I can put it up on ftp.

That'd be super. If you wouldn't mind me slapping it up on my site, I'd appreciate it (the Mactari Tools site, in need of a new home, not the blog below).

Distella should be easy to compile, but it seems like there was some byte order deal that needed work to get DAsm to work on OS 9-. I'm afraid I've not the l337 skillz to port that over for the time being, though I could at least give a straight build a shot to see if that doesn't work this time.

Ruffin Bailey
http://myfreakinname.blogspot.com