[stella] Maze Generation

Subject: [stella] Maze Generation
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:20:46 +0200
Hi Thomas!

>And I have a question about the mazes. Are (or will) you
>generate them or will they be hardcoded?

>I'm asking, because I'm currently working on a quite simple
>maze algorithm for Robot City and if you need any help...

And I thought *quick* was the main concern of such a thing and not
*simple*
:-)

For my planned RPG I'd love to be able to create a deeper dungeon within
a single frame. Do you think it can get that quick?
(For the details, I'm planing on having a Maze Craze type dungeon, but
using PF1 & PF2 only)

Oh, BTW: In C= Hacking #21 there's an article (with complete source!)
about 'Tinyrinth', which is a complete labyrinth game in < 512 bytes on
the C64. I was reading the interesting article during my vacation, but
from just reading it, I've no clue how fast it's gonna be. And VCS RAM
is as usual limiting the algorithm...

Greetings,
	Manuel