Re: [stella] Robot City v0.18

Subject: Re: [stella] Robot City v0.18
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 1 Sep 2002 15:02:35 -0000
Very cool, man. Those tanks are real bastahds! And the generated
mazes seem pretty good.  Until I remembered that tanks revive
other tanks, I thought there might be a bug when one tank shot
its buddy and then I couldn't get to the first tank, but then
the first tank revived the tank it had just shot.

Just a note, don't know if you're interested in this kind of
emulator-specific "bug report" yet, on StellaX it cuts off the
top line.

By accident I started trying to compile the .asm file (I thought
you hadn't sent a .bin, since my mailreader thought it was a Mac
file) and it didn't work under DASM...do you use DASM, and I just
have the wrong VCS.H, or what?  And what does stuff like echo do?
Do you end up seeing those messages in some kind of log (or stdout)
for certain emulators??

DEFEAT "For every winner, there are dozens of losers.
          Odds are you're one of them." --Demotivators, http://despair.com