Re: [stella] Robot City v0.18

Subject: Re: [stella] Robot City v0.18
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 19:31:54 +0200
Kirk wrote:
>And the generated mazes seem pretty good.

Thanks, I was a bit worried (and the algorithm isn't 100%
complete yet)

>Just a note, don't know if you're interested in this kind of
>emulator-specific "bug report" yet, on StellaX it cuts off the
>top line.

Have you tried CyberStella? There you can add your own entry
into the property files.

>...do you use DASM, and I just have the wrong VCS.H, or what?
Probably. My version shows this copyright message:

DASM V2.12.04, high level Macro Assembler
(C)Copyright 1988 by Matthew Dillon, All Rights Reserved
Improvements (C)Copyright 1995 by Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert, All
Rights Reserved
redistributable for non-profit only

>And what does stuff like echo do?

If prints the text at stdout.