[stella] Final Page of 2600 101?

Subject: [stella] Final Page of 2600 101?
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 8 Sep 2002 03:03:45 -0000
I finished the last tutorial page of 2600 101...
http://alienbill.com/vgames/guide/07buffer.html

As always comments, both technical and editorial,
are welcome.

This was just a tweak of the last lesson's kernal,
using by "PlayerBufferStuffer" so that the player
graphic doesn't get cut off when it's on the left
side of the visible scanline.

Also, I had a brainstorm...since each lesson page's example
starts with a base of the previous one, it makes sense
to highlight the changes...and it's probably clearer
to use font color rather than marking off code with
a line of ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; like I had
previously tried with HappyFace. So I went
back through the lessons' examples and marked
deltas in bright red.

All that's left: some proofreading, and I might start
on that Cookbook page, though it's not really a tutorial
lesson.

"My favorite is The Invisible Man, because in great scene Invisible Man
 eats large bowl of cookies.  All you see are cookies.  No distractions.
 Me like that."--Cookie Monster, asked to name Favorite Movie Monster