RE: [stella] a78sign porting

Subject: RE: [stella] a78sign porting
From: Frank Palazzolo <palazzol@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 22:39:46 -0400
Hello,

2 quick items regarding this program...

First, it looks like a made a mistake when I distributed the second, final a78sign last
year!
I updated the executable but forgot to update the source in the zipfile!

I fixed this mistake and now the .exe and .cpp files are in sync again:

http://www.dsplib.com/a7800/a78sign.zip

Dan Boris - I would strongly suggest you update your website with this file ;)

Second, I'm looking at making a vanilla C version that doesn't require any third-party
libraries...this should make it much easier to port.

Thanks,
Frank