Re: [stella] Star Fire: Shootable!

Subject: Re: [stella] Star Fire: Shootable!
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 00:32:02 +0200
Hi Glenn!

>I think the playfield would look okay but only if you
crunched down the
>cannons so that instead of coming from each corner of
the screen they are
>closer to the horizon line so that you'd be drawing a
natural 1-pixel high
>diagonal.  This might not look very good with a quad-
laser configuration
>but I think it would look okay with just two laser
coming from below the
>horizon line.

I hope I understand you correct and you mean it like
this:

http://home.arcor.de/cybergoth/xype/sfshot2.gif

(Probably I should shift the laser start one scanline
up, right now I think it interferes too much with the
crosshair)

Would this be better?

Or should I try the middle (2 lines) sized one between
this very thin (1 line) and the old very thick (3 lines)
one?

Greetings,
	Manuel